We invite you to show your partnership with ECRA through a sustaining membership.
|Registration fees||Enrollment fees||Subscription fees||Total|
|First Year||140.00 L.E.||360.00 L.E.||500.00 L.E.|
|Annual renewal fees||0.00 L.E.||360.00 L.E.||360.00 L.E.|
Join ECRA and collaborate with a fast growing network of professionals working to improve the knowledge base, increase the standards and define the professional practices of Credit & Risk in Egypt. As a non-profit association, ECRA relies on the essential financial support of our members to help it maintain its status as a specialized professional association. Member dues help to sustain our local chapter activities, enhance online resources, support the development and advocacy of best practice industry standards, publish our quarterly ECRA magazine, organize applicable Credit & Risk seminars, events & workshops and much more.
- Access to all ECRA members for networking.
- Listing on ECRA website & ECRA annual member’s book.
- Updates on industry best practices.
- Career development/leadership and networking opportunities.
- Invitations to Exclusive Networking Receptions and Online Events.
- Access to future online resources as they are made available.
- Opportunity to submit articles for possible publication in Credit & Risk ECRA newsletter.
- Opportunity to be invited as a keynote speaker during ECRA events.
- Opportunity to post articles at ECRA website & ECRA magazine.
- Special tickets rates on all events, seminars & workshops organized by the ECRA.
- Special rates for advertising at ECRA magazine & website.
- Special discount on ECRA professional publications.
- Special discounts on ECRA training courses within Egypt & abroad.